Image and video hosting by TinyPic

miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

Nuevas actualizaciones del Tumblr de Paris

Soy Cristy, hace varios meses que no actualizo, últimamente sólo actualiza Diana. Lo siento, es que últimamente Blogger no me funcionaba, pero ya está arreglado. Actualizo rápido con nuevas fotos del Tumblr de Paris :)



Old movies in my movie theater! #wheresmypopcorn?

made it to Newcastle!! Train was uber funnnn :P (Taken with instagram)
made it to Newcastle!! Train was uber funnnn :P

Left my purple lipstick mark on my teacup :) hehe (Taken with instagram)
Left my purple lipstick mark on my teacup :) hehe 

lonDOOon!! Lol (Taken with instagram)
lonDOOon!! Lol 
 Hotel Lobby! I’m ready to party, London!!! Haha (Taken with instagram)
Hotel Lobby! I’m ready to party, London!!! Haha

Irelanddddd!!!! (Taken with instagram)

Irelanddddd!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario